Scheduling and payments are handled online via Fons. There, you’ll be able to keep track of your upcoming lessons, and see my availability for scheduling, cancelling, or rescheduling your lessons.
Lessons can be scheduled 2 ways:
- $21 per half hour, $37 per hour
- The same time slot is reserved for you each week.
- A few hour slots that run every other week are also available.
- A weekly subscription is set up in your Fons account.
- Your lesson fee is auto charged each week on your regular lesson day, whether you attend, cancel, or reschedule.
- You can discontinue your subscription at anytime from within your Fons account.
- If you give at least 48 hours of notice of a cancellation, you’ll qualify for a reschedule.
- Lessons can’t be rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice.
- If I cancel a lesson for a holiday or personal reason, you won’t be charged for it.
- If you qualify for a reschedule, just pick a time that’s available in the online calendar and set up an appointment.
- Reschedules must happen 2 weeks before or after the original lesson that was cancelled. After that, the possibility of rescheduling expires.
- Reschedules are not guaranteed, and depend on studio availability.
Deposit & notice of ending lessons:
- To ensure adequate notice of ending lessons, I’ll collect a deposit equal to the cost of 1 lesson.
- If you give at least 1 week of notice of ending lessons, the deposit will be applied to your last lesson.
How to get started:
Contact me, and I’ll let you know what slots are available. We can get things set up if there’s an opening that works.
- $25 per half hour, $40 per hour
- Schedule lessons at varying times, as frequently as you want (availability permitting).
Scheduling & payment:
- Choose an available time on the online calendar in Fons, and request an appointment.
- Your card/account will be auto charged for the lesson at the end of the scheduled lesson time.
- If you cancel with at least 48 hours of notice, you won’t be charged for it.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, your card/account will still be auto charged for the lesson.
How to get started:
You can contact me, or book a lesson online by clicking the button below.