I give students access to an online calendar to help with scheduling, canceling, and making up missed lessons.
Lessons can be scheduled 2 ways:
Lessons are scheduled once a week in the same weekly time slot.
$21 per half hour, $37 per hour
- The weekly lesson fee is billed each week (no long term commitment or paying in bulk is needed) on your regular lesson day, whether the lesson is attended, canceled or rescheduled.
- Any lessons that I cancel will not be billed. I cancel on major holidays, as well as occasional cancellations for personal reasons.
Cancellations & reschedules:
- Lessons cancelled with at least 48 hours of notice can be rescheduled.
- If you had 48 hours of notice, just pick a time that’s available on the online calendar and set up a make up lesson.
- Reschedules can happen anytime before, or up to 2 weeks after the original lesson that was cancelled.
- Reschedules aren’t guaranteed, and depend on studio availability.
Deposit & notice of ending lessons:
- To ensure adequate notice of ending lessons, I’ll collect a deposit equal to the cost of one lesson when you start lessons.
- If you give at least one week of notice of ending lessons, the deposit will cover the cost of your last lesson.
Schedule lessons at varying times, as frequently as you want (availability permitting).
$25 per half hour, $40 per hour
- Lessons are billed one at a time on the day of the lesson.
- Choose an available time on the online calendar, and schedule a lesson.
- Scheduling priority is given to weekly students, so you might occasionally be asked to reschedule.
- If you cancel a lesson with at least 48 hours of notice, you won’t be billed for it.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, you’ll still be billed for the lesson.