I give students access to an online calendar to help with scheduling, canceling, and making up missed lessons.
Lessons can be scheduled 2 ways:
- $21 per half hour, $37 per hour
- Lessons are scheduled once a week in the same weekly time slot.
- A few hour slots that run every other week are also available.
- Lessons are billed each week on your regular lesson day, regardless of whether the lesson is attended, canceled or rescheduled.
- Any lessons that I cancel will not be billed. I cancel on major holidays, as well as occasional cancellations for personal reasons.
Cancellations & reschedules:
- Lessons cancelled with at least 48 hours of notice can be rescheduled.
- If you had 48 hours of notice, just pick a time that’s available on the online calendar and set up a make up lesson.
- Reschedules must happen 2 weeks before or after the original lesson that was cancelled. After that, the possibility of rescheduling expires.
- Reschedules aren’t guaranteed, and depend on studio availability.
Deposit & notice of ending lessons:
- To ensure adequate notice of ending lessons, I’ll collect a deposit equal to the cost of one lesson when you start lessons.
- If you give at least one week of notice of ending lessons, the deposit will cover the cost of your last lesson.
How to get started:
Contact me, and I’ll let you know what slots are available. We can get things set up if there’s an opening that works.
- $25 per half hour, $40 per hour
- Schedule lessons at varying times, as frequently as you want (availability permitting).
- Lessons are billed one at a time on the day of the lesson.
- Choose an available time on the online calendar, and schedule a lesson.
- Scheduling priority is given to weekly students, so you might occasionally be asked to reschedule.
- If you cancel a lesson with at least 48 hours of notice, you won’t be billed for it.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, you’ll still be billed for the lesson.
How to get started:
You can contact me, or book a lesson online by clicking the button below.