Rates and Scheduling
Free Intro Lesson
I offer a free 30 minute intro lesson to new students. We’ll discuss your goals, how I could help, and get you started.
To schedule this, you can book a session directly on my calendar with the link below:
Lessons can be scheduled 2 ways:
Lessons are scheduled once a week in the same weekly time slot.
$22 per half hour, $39 per hour
Best for: Students who want regularity, and easy, low-maintenance scheduling.
- The weekly lesson fee is billed each week on your regular lesson day, whether the lesson is attended, canceled or rescheduled.
- The weekly fee will not be billed if the studio is closed. The studio is closed on major holidays, and for personal reasons occasionally.
Cancellations & reschedules:
- 48 hours of notice is required to reschedule a lesson.
- Reschedules can happen up to 2 weeks before or after the original lesson that was cancelled.
- Reschedules aren’t guaranteed, and depend on studio availability.
Deposit & notice of ending lessons:
- To ensure adequate notice of ending lessons, I’ll collect a deposit equal to the cost of one lesson when you start lessons.
- If you give at least one week of notice of ending lessons, the deposit will cover the cost of your last lesson.
How to get started:
Contact me, and I’ll let you know what slots are available. We can get things set up if there’s an opening that works.
Schedule lessons at varying times, as frequently as you want (availability permitting).
$25 per half hour, $45 per hour
Best for: Students who can’t commit to a consistent weekly time and / or want lessons infrequently.
- Lessons are billed one at a time on the day of the lesson.
- Check with me for available lesson times, or book them yourself online using this link.
- Scheduling priority is given to weekly students, so you might occasionally be asked to reschedule.
- Lessons can be cancelled free of charge with 48 hours notice
How to get started:
You can contact me, or book a lesson online by clicking the button below.